Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 38

A whole lot of electrical went on today, and we have light downstairs!!



There are 5 of these wall sconces in the master bedroom.




Lights in the master bath.  A lot more electrical stuff happened that doesn't make for exciting pictures, like trimming all the can lights, installing all the smoke detectors, installing all the outlets, switches, and covers. 



Shower fixtures actually got installed yesterday, but I was so excited about the toilets that I didn't notice.



And here is a better picture of our cool new faucets.  I love them!

The painter was here all day too, caulking in the trim, which is so tedious.

Nothing happened in the kitchen today.  I wish the plumber had actually caulked the kitchen sink in so I wouldn't have to worry about getting water under the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment