Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 37


I have a functional kitchen sink!!!  The faucet is so cool, its touch activated so you can turn it on by touching it with your wrist when your hands are too gross.  That head is a pull out nozzle.  Now to make sure the kids don't play with it, lol.  And no, that tile is not our new tile, its a sample that I brought home but didn't like.



And I have not one, but TWO more functional toilets!!  This one is in the Water Closet (aptly named, don't you think?).  The sink is here, but not installed yet.


Okay, so maybe 1 and a half functional toilets downstairs.  This one flushes but I don't really want to sit on it until the seat is on.  I had forgotten that we ordered dual flush units.



Part of the backsplash is up, the sink is working.  The faucet is really cool but I didn't get a good picture of it.  I'll do that next time.  So, we can use the toilet in the water closet, then come over to the master bathroom to wash hands.  I like this sink, but I'm really glad we went with the black sink for the kitchen.

Oh, the rest of the appliances did come in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment