Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 12


Aw, the psych ward door is finally gone.  At least I'll always have pictures.



Installing a heavy-duty lintel so the house doesn't fall down through that new, extra-wide doorway.



Doorway is done.  I wish my kids cleaned up after themselves half as well as these guys do!



A bunch of plumbing stuff happened today.  This is the drain from the laundry room upstairs.  It now runs through the wall like its supposed to, rather than stuck out in the middle of the room.  This will be a little sink and fridge cabinet so we can make coffee without having to go upstairs.



Moved the plumbing around for the new bathrooms.



This will be the new master shower.  Yes, I know its fiberglas, and not some gorgeous tile, and people think we're weird for choosing this.  But, I've had enough mildewed grout (Florida = steamy pits of hell) to last a lifetime.  Easy to clean is so much more important than looks at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment