Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Done!!

Actually, its been done for several days now.  The only thing left is a very few, nitpicky punchlist items.  ABD has been fabulous to work with, and we are VERY happy with everything we got.  Except for those holes in our master bath cabinet.  It will take me awhile to get over that one, but on the whole, I would absolutely recommend ABD to a friend.  I have no pictures because the instant the job was done enough, I filled the space with boxes that we've never unpacked.  It will be a long while before its clean and organized enough to want to share pictures.

The dishwasher saga with Appliance Factory Outlet is a completely different story.  Don't EVER shop there!!!  Our dishwasher was installed more than 3 weeks ago, leaked right out of the box, and has never been fixed, despite 3 visits by the repair guy.  The issue is still not resolved, as AFO keeps telling me over and over, they can't do anything, the manufacturer is responsible.  Bullcrap, I didn't pay Electrolux, I paid Appliance Factory Outlet.  I'm so sick of the 'pass the buck', 'I can't do anything' line of crap I just want to puke all over them.  Its a huge saga that I won't go into any further here, but suffice it to say, learn from my horrible experience, and don't give them a dime of your money.  I intend to file complaints with the BBB, Attorney General's office, and leave all of the complete reviews all over the internet that I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment