Monday, June 27, 2011

Kids' rooms


Here's one wall in Ian's room, its the neutral color that most of the house is painted.  A little dark, but okay.


This is what is on half the walls in his room.  Its a prime example of that awful, 80's, faux fad.  The worst part is that the mauve and white colors don't even go with the neutral color.  This stuff had to go ASAP.


This is what it Ian picked.  I thought it would be too dark in this fairly small room, but I really like it.  The best part is that this gallon was one of those returned gallons on sale at Lowe's for $5.


Caitlin picked Dreamy Memory for her room.  It is very pink, but it doesn't make me feel like I'm gonna puke Pepto-Bismol like I thought it would.  I can't believe I didn't get any Before photos of her room.  It was an awful teal color.



No comments:

Post a Comment